1. Information Collection and Use
General Artsider.com does not require that you register in order to view its products or User comments. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, voting on artwork, and in order to submit artwork and selling art. Artsider.com collects personal information when you register with Artsider.com, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase, or any time you provide information to Artsider.com about yourself. Artsider.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. Artsider.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with Artsider.com, for example, your IP address, Artsider.com cookie information, and the pages you visit. Artsider.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Registration In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. When you register with Artsider.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. You have the option to provide demographic information to us; we encourage you to submit this information to so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site. During registration, you can choose to opt into our newsletter as well as periodic email updates from our Website regarding newly printed products, new artwork, and upcoming sales on our Website. Artsider, Inc is the sole owner of the information collected on Artsider.com. Artisder.com collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Website. Orders If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Newsletter If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section. Choice/Opt-out We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product or service from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you choose to use our email referral service to tell a friend about our site and products, we will ask only for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Website. Artsider, Inc stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database. Minors Artsider.com is committed to protecting the privacy of minors. Artsider.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 18. To best protect your child’s privacy, we suggest that you carefully supervise your child’s access to the Internet and our website. For more information on how to protect your child’s privacy, you can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s Kidzprivacy page, accessible via www.ftc.org.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Artsider.com does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
• We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
• We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
• We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
• We may share Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Artsider.com’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
3. Public Information
4. Business Transitions
In the event Artsider, Inc goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
6. Confidentiality and Security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at email@example.com. We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). SSL makes it difficult for your credit card information to be intercepted or stolen while being transmitted. When you apply for you post your first product for sale, you will need to provide us with a fee of $1 (USD) using your credit card or through PayPal. Your credit card information will be protected through the use of encryption. Artsider.com does not store credit card information (if applicable).
7. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Artsider.com, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page (http://www.artsider.com/account) or by emailing our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
8. International Users
10. Effective Date
11. Contact Information